A Poem on Love : The Landlord

March 19, 2019

[PART I]
I found a home,
I found a home, but that home left me.
Another home came to me.
I went inside the home,
and I found a piece of heart.
I stared at it closely.
The heart was glowing like a diamond.
I took the heart with both hands carefully.
Oh! the heart was so delicate,
and warm, and was radiating affection.
I was wondering,
"What kind of heart is this?"
"What kind of home is this?"
Suddenly I remembered my own heart.
I took mine. I was astounded.
Both hearts were fit perfectly to each other like pieces of a puzzle.
I questioned again, "Whose home is this? I want to see the owner of this home."I walked around the home, holding both the hearts looking for The Landlord.
And that time, I saw you, standing nearby the door.
You were heart-less.
And I understood that you were The Landlord.
 
[PART II]
The heart-less Landlord kept staring at me.
His gaze on me like a child who had just seen his mother for the first time.
He came closer and took his heart delicately from my hand.
"You own a powerful heart, Your Majesty. It's been wounded but still radiating warmth and affection," I said.
But The Landlord spoke none.
"Apology. I have committed a sin by displacing it from the nest." Still, he spoke none.
His tongue now pounded louder than his heart.
But still, he spoke none.

I gazed to the window.
The sun began to set upon the lap of The Mother Earth.
I wished a good night to the asleep sun.

"Bring me home. Bring my heart home. I see my home in you. I see The Eden in you." said the Landlord.
But I spoke none.


*******


I wrote this poem exactly one year ago. 

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar

Penulisan markup di komentar
  • Silakan tinggalkan komentar sesuai topik. Komentar yang menyertakan link aktif, iklan, atau sejenisnya akan dihapus.
  • Untuk menyisipkan kode gunakan <i rel="code"> kode yang akan disisipkan </i>
  • Untuk menyisipkan kode panjang gunakan <i rel="pre"> kode yang akan disisipkan </i>
  • Untuk menyisipkan quote gunakan <i rel="quote"> catatan anda </i>
  • Untuk menyisipkan gambar gunakan <i rel="image"> URL gambar </i>
  • Untuk menyisipkan video gunakan [iframe] URL embed video [/iframe]
  • Kemudian parse kode tersebut pada kotak di bawah ini
  • © 2015 Simple SEO ✔